ANNE SEXTON



The assassin

The correct death is written in.I will fill the need.My bow is stiff.My bow is in readiness.I am the bullet and the hook.I am cocket and held ready.In my sights I carve himlike a sculptor. I mold outhis last look at everyone.I carry his eyes and hisbrain bone at every position.I know his male sex and I domarch over him with my index finger.His mouth and his anus are one.I am at the center of feeling.
A subway train is traveling across my crossbowI have a blood boltand I have made it mine. With this man I take in handhis destiny and with this gunI take in hand the newspapers andwith my heat I will take him.He will bend down toward meand his veins will tumble out like children... Give mehis flag and his eye.Give me his hard shell and his lip.He es my evil and my apple andI will see him home.

EL ASESINO


La muerte correcta está escrita. Colmaré la necesidad. Mi arco está tenso. Mi arco está listo. Soy la bala y el garfio. Estoy amartillada y dispuesta. En mi alza lo tallo como un escultor. Moldeo su última mirada hacia todos. Cambio sus ojos y su cráneo constantemente de posición. Conozco su sexo de machoy lo recorro con mi dedo índice. Su boca y su ano son uno. Estoy en el centro de la emoción.
Un tren subterráneo viaja a través de mi ballesta.Tengo un cerrojo de sangre y lo he hecho mío. Con este hombre tengo en mis manos su destino y con este revólver tengo en mis manos el periódico y con mi ardor tomaré posesión de él. Se inclinará ante mí y sus venas saldrán en desorden igual que niños... Dame su bandera y sus ojos. Dame su duro caparazón y su labio. Él es mi mal y mi manzana y lo acompañaré a casa.

No hay comentarios: